Friday, May 01, 2009

the magic

Brewing Storm by awe2020
Brewing Storm by awe2020

Labor Day
The long holidays
For me I am every day
Clicking away
I can't forget
The origin of where I came
Hardship learned at a young age
Knowing not what future hold for me
Maybe God is kind
Helping me all the way
Now I know hard work
Without God grace is nothing
Every one we meet
Be kind be helpful
When we return
We will meet again
Fortunes change
Life too....dont forget!
The con job
The Bee Anne always do
NEP to fool the others
Implementation strictly to one race
Later it changed to DEP
The same pursuits without changes
Now 27 sectors
No more 30% ruling
It isnt in the Constitution
It is Bee Anne con job
Hear and read praises
The coalition partners dance to the tune
Even business CEOs singing
Don't they realize it is another con job?
No deja vue of Tun Razak?
I sit and watch
The drama unfolds on stage
The actors and actresses
Waving and smiling
Eyes sparkling magic flow
The audience spellbound
Never know in the end
It is magic one more time!

No comments: