Wednesday, June 20, 2012

the power can shift




The Devil sits on the throne

Twindling his fingers smiling away

It has been a long while

Now I have arrived!”



A man walks in

What you want?

Don't waste my time!”

I want water”



Go speak to Rain

Why bother me with it?

You think I have nothing to do?

He makes the man disappears



A lion walks in

He stares at the animal

I thought you are in the wild”

I was until my forest is dumped”



It has nothing to do with me

You have to fight for your territory”

I had but I lost to guns and traps”

Is that my problem?”



You approved it

Now can you rescind the contract?”

I can't you have to fight your way

Don't blame when you can't win”



The lion roars and runs away

I will be back to get it done”

The Devil stares at the lion

You go and fight your battles!”



The dog runs in

Master where is my home?”

You have no power to ask

Now go out and bark”



I have been doing it

I can't be standing in the hot sun

You must have compassion for me”

I am the Devil I take what I want”



The Devil looks into his mirror

It is so easy with power in his hands

With a wave of his finger things get done

Then the cat meows.....



The Devil sits up and listens

He hears it but he can't see

The cat hides in every corner and shadow

The Devil feels annoyed..



The black spider dropping from the ceiling

You are calling me Master?

I am waiting for you the whole day”

The Devil looks up and he screams



The black spiders attack

The door opens the lion charging in

The Devil's head in its paws

Now tell me who is the boss?”



You want power

You don't know how to use it

You wield the wrong way

Now you face your own peril”



Wait a minute lion!

You can't take me away

I am your leader.....”

Now you don't Devil”



The sharp knife like fingers

It cuts off the Devil's head

The lion roars and the black spiders runs away

As the sun rays heated up the surrounding



The Devil laughs

You think this is all I took

I am the fire

My time hasn't arrived”


No comments: