Tuesday, January 12, 2016

don't go hungry for the sake of knowledge


Varsity students
Why study no money to eat?
They have to get their priority right
Knowledge can come later

They know they don't have the funding
Why go hungry to gain knowledge?
The food of knowledge has gone wrong
They should get jobs study courses at night

Now their plight hit the news
Maybe now the soup kitchens will arrive
Feeding the varsity students
Are they afraid to get jobs first?

If they can't learn to stand on their own
Even with degrees they will fail in life pursuits
Every one knows knowledge can earn later
If you have no money for food, go and work

I learned the hard way
I worked long hours for years
When family life was stable
I hit back to study part time

Though it was hard
The constant ringing tones
With luck I have lived an easy life
I have no regrets what I did


No comments: