Saturday, October 01, 2016

the music in my ear

The music in my ear
It came as suddenly as the wind
The condition will stay as it likes
Now to find a cure to get it away

I saw a GP few days ago
He said it comes and goes
But tinnitus isn't a serious ailment
It may cause sleepless nights

Browse through internet
There are many ways to get it cured
There are many natural ways for it
In America there are 50 million people with tinnitus

Now on the methods to cure
The music in my ear
Nobody tries spirulina tablet
It is a super supplement

Exercise and walking help
In the open surrounding
I don't hear the noise at all
It calms the brain and the soul

Gingko bibola with Vitamin B12
Sesame seeds and spinach...
Those who get cured vouched for it
Some say ground Ivy helps too

Music in the ear
Stay positive and carry on
Believe in faith and prayers
Our bodies can fight it away


No comments: