Thursday, December 07, 2017

si comel never stays home

Si Comel never stays home
He only returns for his meals
Later he will jump off again
To a house where the owners on holidays

I tracked him down there
He has been there since 26 November
Though he will follow me back
Then he will make his way out

I only see him on feeding times
Otherwise he isn't around in the house
He will show his loving nature as if missing me
But I think he is just pretending....

There will come a time
I have to let him go
Since he likes to stay away
I better don't feed him

Maybe he will learn his lesson
Hunting his own food and water
Walking around in the back alleys
Hoping to find his crumbs

There is another stray cat
He doesn't understand go away
He keeps hanging around
The whole day refusing to go

Whereas Si Comel the persian cat
He thinks he is a prince
He can come and go as he likes
Forgetting a home he has


No comments: