Sunday, April 08, 2018

the persian cat



The Persian cat on the move
He doesn't stay home anymore
He only returns for his food
Then he will run away

I track him down
Walking quite a distance
The Persian cat sits
At the back lane...

He wants to be the Taiko
He will fight with any male cat
He thinks he is a fighter
The female cats will like him

He forgets he isn't young
He can't run with they young turks
He thinks he looks handsome
But he can be ugly to the female cats

When he sees me
He may try to follow me back
Along the way he may grumble
Why let him lose his fun?

One day if he isn't aware
A Malay family may take him in
Put him in the cage
There he will lose all his fun!

I don't believe in caging animals
I like freedom so I believe I share
The Persian cat will have his fun
Be a Taiko fighting for his territory


No comments: