Friday, December 21, 2018

be a man Am Ci A



Am Ci A
Why keep harping on DAP?
You have nothing else to do?
You don’t bark at Amno baru
You don’t criticize Pas

Am Ci A
Stop flooding the negative flows
You are nearly drowned
Only one member in the August House
You don’t see the fall yet?

Shame on you Am Ci A
You can’t win the Chinese
You have lost your bearing
You keep quiet on 1MDB
You don’t shout on corruption
You don’t condemn the greedy ones
You dare not open your mouth

But with DAP
The words come out like bullets fly
It is so easy for you to say, Am Ci A
You want to teach your rival
You better look in the mirror

It is best you quit Bee Anne
Have your balls to make the decision
You don’t have to wait to dissolve the coalition
Be a man do the right action
It is better for you

I am ashamed really
I never divorce you Am Ci A
I leave and walk away
On my own I feel free
To write my piece

No comments: