Tuesday, August 29, 2006

it rained ice stones



Image Preview





Yesterday it rained 'ice stones' in my area. Every one was talking about it. By now I think the whole town folks would have known it. There was heavy downpour, lightning and thunder too. Even my electrical power switches tripped but I managed to switch it back. One of my fans malfunctioned eventhough it wasnt switched on. I have to contact the shop where I bought the fans. Maybe the angels were crying for our sins of destroying our natural gifts which we seem unable to cherish it properly. We seem bend on destroying our natural environment...It is time we woke up to our own follies in pursuing our needs and wants. Take care of nature; nature will take care of us. Where we will go if we dont do it now? Warning signs posted. People should cultivate positive approaches in our pursuits of our needs and wants.

No comments: