Tuesday, August 29, 2006

what's up Malaysia 2




Image Preview




Yesterday I saw the programme of Mawi and Ina aired by RTM. I didnt watch from the beginning but somewhere in the middle of the programme. At least for these two former lovers they could share on stage with ease. Nothing like hot headed former couple. They took it forward. I didnt know Ina could sing. So maybe another pop princess in the making.......since now Siti got married. I believe I will hear about the coming pop princess in the future.. But I can't say of the Customs and MPs. Both parties should sit down and thrash out their problems so that the people involved can get on with their work. In the first place Customs shouldnt show favouritism in awarding cars possesed for sale to VIPs. It should be in open tender so that the people can bid for it after viewing the cars in Custom's depots. Some of those government senior officers dont know the role of MPs in Parliament. MPs should voice it out in Parliament of affairs they thought werent right for any government department in discharging government policies and regulations to the people. The department officials must practise fairness to all races in the country irrespective of race and religion. The PM had said so himself but the little napoleons would derail his efforts. So I said it before sacked these officials who couldnt perform their services to the people. Khairy doesnt want to apologise for his remarks on the Chinese community. A good leader must be able to say sorry. As he stands he sounds to me an arrogant person. It will not help him in his political career. He has committed too many errors for a person schooled in Oxford. I wonder what he had learned in university. Saying sorry doesnt mean one demotes oneself. It is a sign that human made mistakes or errors of judgement. This will carry it around his neck in his political pursuits of which I feel sorry for him.I want to enjoy my leisure time.....Merdeka is another 2 more days. Today I stood nearby road to watch the secondary students practising march pass with band. The schools are gearing up for the Merdeka celebrations even the kindargarten children are singing the national songs...I have forgotten my NegaraKu...

No comments: