Tuesday, August 15, 2006

the place i stay







My new house is done for now. The soft ware needs to plan and put in place. Currently, it is on the planning board stage. It hasnt moved though I went scouting around since last week. Paint job done. Automatic gate done. Grilled doors and windows done. CCTV done. Curtains and blinds done. Dining table and chairs including sofa set done. Wet and dry kitchen done. Air con units living and rooms done. Lighting about 90% done leaving me with the dining light and island down light (can't find a design to blend in) Master bedroom divan and mattress done. Second room done. Third and fourth rooms pending. Wardrobe pending. Table lamps pending. Mirrors pending. Accesssories for dry and wet kitchen pending. Garden plants and grass pending too. Wall fountain done. Garden table and chairs pending. Now I sit and view. It isnt easy to get what I want. But I am not in a hurry to shift in because I still staying in my first home. Then I have to look at my 3rd house which is nearly 90% completed. Only need to tar the road, put in the fittings and fix the water and electricity meters then house can be handed over to the owner. Then I have another round of running to source for things in the house. I booked this house because it is facing the public garden and playground where I can jog and walk around when I stay for a day or two.

No comments: