Saturday, March 10, 2007

affairs of passing away

Today there is a funeral procession in my old place. I go now for my internet browsing. I have my other things here - books and clothes. I am not moving everything to my new house. This is still a home to me. My new house has no telephone line yet. Two rows from me has telephone lines. Now the telekom people were surprise. So Telekom will send technician to check on it. Base on reports I read in the newspapers I dont expect it so soon. My area has no telephone pole. The contractor did it up to Jalan 6 so Jalan 5 and Jalan 4 were left as it is for the last 8 months...Nowadays people create beautiful titles for what they do. You have heard of wedding planner, cars doctor, mirror doctor and now I give you heavens planner( those who work for people passing away for a fee) So when someone dies, these heavens planners will come to ease the burden of getting the whole affairs into order. The deceased children and relatives can spend time praying and thinking about the good times spent with the deceased. On the same day too there is a wedding reception at my place. So one goes to heavens one is just beginning to form paradise. The two shall never meet; if they do, I believe the world will come to an end.Now it is better to enjoy and do whatever I wanted to go..

No comments: