Monday, March 26, 2007

new house in botanic

I haven't been to Simpang Pulai. So today I went there to collect the house keys for the new house in Bandar Seri Botani. It took about 15 minutes to arrive at the Taiko Properties. Later went to the new house to clean up a bit and check for defects Certain items like tiles, door locks etc warranty for a month while other defects are within the S & P of 18 months period. When I arrived at my new house, somebody parked his car in the porch. So I parked on the other unit. I did spend a few hours cleaning up the house then I spent a few hours in Jusco before I headed home. This house is basically for holidaying so I wont be doing much to set it up. The house is still not clean as yet. Tomorrow will arrive there to do another round of cleaning. I need the exercise otherwise staying at home I will watch Astro programmes or I will sit in surfing the net. I am not into property investment though I have invested in this sector.

No comments: