Friday, March 23, 2007

handphone in storage 2

Long time ago when I was a young man growing up in the kampung, one of the elders asked how many friends I had. I couldn't find one close to my heart. So he said it is better to have one truest friend than a thousand friends. Rain or shine this particular best friend will come. Now as I had grown up, I couldn't find one close to my heart...dont say about wife/mistress or husband/boyfriend. One that a person can tell the needs or wishes or desires or fantasies...I tell you it isnt easy to get one on board. Sure one can find many friends in the office or other offices yet they are the hello and smile ones other than that nothing one can share or perhaps one night stand next day a shy smile "will we meet again?" Even your partner you won't tell so much so as not arouse a trade off in retaliation. I always tell people one can't give 100% to your spouse in the end what have you? It is better to equate it with 90:10 arrangment. Because no two humans will share the same interests all the times, sometimes one needs to be alone somewhere to relax without any interference from anybody. I have my notebook to write my thoughts here and or write some fantasies which normally I won't go for it. Now I have blogs to write different things. My mind is active and creative. I can play it with my head and nobody can tell me otherwise. I have my freedom to surf whereever I feel like it.....Ah....handphone still in storage....hehehehe

No comments: