Friday, April 13, 2007

life doing nothing





I dont know what others say. About free time doing nothing. If you are in Klang Valley, I think they may say I wasted my time for not getting money in the developing country. There is money to be made....any time in the city. Heck I was there before but I didnt do much to gain a name for myself. Actually I just dont want to do anything right now. I am throwing everything out of my window......just be plain lazy up in my brain. Do you know how good to feel this way? Perhaps I have wasted my time. Somehow I feel I gain some to put my health in order. Now I have a home gym and an exercising bicyle to keep fit. I still do my jogging...thinking about it, I haven't done my jogging for about 3 weeks now. Sometimes it rains heavily here and so I skip my jog again or at times the haze which makes me stay indoor.....watching Astro programmes, DVDs any type which soothes my mind....Life of doing nothing; freedom to do what I please with my own resources...Ah...about computer fair in the city. I may want to visit the computer fair........thinking of a new notebook.....

No comments: