Thursday, February 14, 2008

enough liars and cheats














I can’t eat my durians
For the last 2 years
The favorite ones all disappear
I can’t find on the roadside stalls
Even my favorite guy under the tree
He wasn’t there

But I can see
Stalls and stalls of no good durians
Along the Kuala Dipang Road
Even these stalls shrink
Bad omen for the ruling government

Mangosteen bloom along with durians
Rambutans too joining the race
Has nature got it wrong?
The BN government irked the Mighty Lord?

Even Bernas talked about fragrance rice
What it is even can’t beat the Thai?
There is no aroma; it is plain ordinary
How can the consumers pay for substandard product?

The willows blowing
The changes in the wind
The signs are there hanging it
It is now in the hands of the people
Be brave say “No to BN!”

Let history be written
The year 2008 a bumper harvest
By the people for the people
Let bury BN
Let them fade away in our eyes
We have enough of their lies

No comments: