Wednesday, February 06, 2008

vote opposition bury PGCC


PGCC will roll
Take it from the ground
The BN will just stop for now
When BN gets back its power
Nothing will stop it

CM of Penang
He has to show he cares
The base on the island
He mustn’t lose his sail
Otherwise he can’t lead his party
Even the calm sea
He finds it rough to navigate

PGCC should be buried
Penang Island doesn’t need it
So Penangites should vote opposition
Let another party runs the state

I had stayed on Penang Island in the 90s
For 7 years I was there
Until the traffic worsens
I had to pack and left
Though I have my fond memories
Of the sweet Old Pearl of Orient

PGCC is money making projects
Only the crony harvests it all
Leaving the after taste to Penang
Let it stays buried
Get the opposition to run the state
Vote for change
Or PGCC will spoil the taste

No comments: