Thursday, June 24, 2010

the dark knight 12

untitledvamp.jpg Dark Vampire image by bloodluster_2007

By bloodluster_2007 http://www.photobucket.com/




“Come on old man
Give up your miserable life for me!”
The elder holds on to his magic sword
The soft whisper to get it free

Free the choices of life
Life where greed takes hold
Hold the chamber of dark forces
Forces of evil death of life

The woman hisses eyes glow
“You know old man....
My lord knows about you
Years ago in this palace”

“So move away
If you know your place
This isn't your time
I let you live to night”

“In my domain old man
I am the one giving the sentence
Of life and death belong to me
You have no right to order!”

“Ask your lord to meet me
It's the only way to get it done
I have given him chances
Until to night he hides”

“Old man you are out of line
We are the immortals living on greedy souls
You can't control these demonic humans
Greed and corruption belie their tolls”

“Move away princess!”
She looks up smiling at the dark knight
“My lord you came at the right time
The old man doesn't want to surrender”

The dark knight steps down
Walking down the steps....
“My old friend of years gone by
You have aged and I am young”

The elder smiles looking him up
Up on the stairs eyes chilling the dark knight
Knight of valour once he was living his time
Time seems to stop as he endures the curse

No comments: