Friday, June 25, 2010

the dark knight 14

1340707wx3wnwfx6a.jpg Mistress of Vampires. image by michellemellon

By michellemellon http://www.photobucket.com/




The 2 young men walk to the elder
With swords running towards the princess
“Stop it young warriors
It isn't time for heroism!”

“But master!
They are the ones”
“Yeah they are
Time for us to go home”

The elder lifts his hand
“May I know who are you?”
“She is joining us master
She says the beast kills her family members”

“I am Red Woman
I come from the village Red”
“Oh I know the village
Once I lived there”

“Really?”
“Come lend me your hand
I was there ages ago
Defending the village against the evil”

The Red Woman looks up to him
She feels surprise she remembers a story
About a man who stood up against the dark knight
Chasing the demons out of the village

“I am called the Elder here
In this village where I used to live
I traveled a lot during my times
Living in caves, huts and homes”

They stop turning heads
The dark building imposing on the hill
Like dark eyes observing the people
The winged bats flying around

“Well we better get moving
The light of dawn will be arriving soon
Let them sleep for now
As the cool night breezes flow

No comments: