Thursday, April 28, 2011

the dark castle on the hill 6


vampires





Morning Glory flies
Over the old man
“You fool I let you live
Tomorrow I will eat you alive!”

The guards keep running
They run so fast.........
Even Morning Glory is surprise
“What are those guys?”

At the corner of the road
They quickly transform into the vampire assassins
They are trained to slay the beasts of the night
Morning Glory chases after them

She stops to search
“Hell where are they now?”
She listens to the whirring sound
The slashes of leaves behind her

As she turns she sees
The woman blade slayer
She knows her well
She was once like her

Now she becomes the blade slayer
She goes after her kind.........
Though she is like her a vampire
Walking in the night sometimes in the day

Morning Glory stops at her track
She turns slowly to face her friend
“It's long time we haven't met Doris
Way back when we were young and foolish”

“You don't have to live like this
You can join me and save the human race
I mean it Morning Glory
You have so much to live for”

“I don't know Doris
There are those waiting for me
To make a way for them to come
I guess I will find opposition”

No comments: