Monday, December 31, 2012

sebby's toy


The naughty monkey
The little one smiling cheerfully
Wrapping up his small fingers
He doesn't want to be left behind

The world that he sees
The bright colours and lights
The songs of sound whispering
The naughty monkey never jumps away

He sees the wooden horse
The bright eyes eager to ride
The new toy in his eyes
This is something he would try

He wants to crawl to the Christmas tree
He tries his best though he knows he can't
He knows how to call for help to get there
The naughty monkey is a bright boy

Now in his mother's hands
He struggles but he smiles
See I tell you I can fly
Look at me floating in the air”

On the horse Sebby sees
He makes his fingers gestures
Don't ride my horse
I am coming to sit on it”

In the distance
Sebby only smiles
Eyes glow seeing his toy
It's just matter of time”

No comments: