Monday, August 03, 2015

arrogant talk will fall



The tiger roars
Thinking he is the king of the jungle
Roaming freely putting every animal in its place
Telling them in no uncertain lingo “I am the king!”

The roar thunders in the quiet forest
The birds fly high chirping loudly
The wind gathers storm in the sky
The angels blow horns of thundering lightning

No tiger you aren't the king!
You forget about the lion
You forget the top of the animal kingdom
The Man who hunts all animals”

Pity you tiger
You don't listen or learn your lessons
Dreaming under the camouflage of big trees
You forget your role in the animal world”

I am the tiger
I roar loud in the jungle
You dare to insult me?
I will tear you to pieces!”

The tiger walks
Proudly in the open
Then he hears the hissing of arrows
He turns around looking fear

The arrows hit him
Every part of his body
No! I am king of the jungle!”
He sees the Man running to him

No comments: