Saturday, August 15, 2015

gopeng food court

Gopeng food court
Someone says about its chicken porridge
The report was in the positive flow
If you haven't tried go to Gopeng

Today I made the trip
On my way to the city
There I stopped by
At the Gopeng food court

Once I stepped in
The inflow of air was bad
I felt cooked up in the heat
Though fans were switched on

Walked around to find the chicken porridge
There is no sign but I recognize people eating there
Bowls of porridge and steamed chicken...
So I ordered mine

There were many orders
The old man has no helper
So I had to wait for a while
But I observed many packed it back home

When my order arrived
It was the time to taste it
The chicken was a lot
Considering the price of RM5.50

The porridge wasn't anything good
I had tasted better in nearby town
Even the steamed chicken wasn't smooth
It had a hard surface and a bit rough on the flesh

It wasn't something I would try again
It isn't better than the place I stayed
The chicken potion served it more
But the porridge needs to be improved


No comments: