Tuesday, September 01, 2015

the waves of yellow


The dark lord can't hide
He stands on his castle feeling the air
The wind keep blowing hard
Whispering its thoughts
You have to go
You can't stay longer
You have brought disgrace
The nation suffers
By your incompetence”

He looks down from his castle
He sees waves and waves of yellow flags
As far as his eyes can see
It is the sign of the yellow on the streets
He knows he isn't a popular man
He makes too many mistakes
Sometime outright stupid
Though he thinks he is smart

The night falls
The shadows become large
He walks in his thoughts
He knows he can't go yet
But what choice he has?
The longer he stays
The bad it will become

I will try to woo the rural folks
They may support me if I can give money
It always works in the past
There is no reason it couldn't now”
He looks at his hand
No..I can't go to prison
I never work hard in my life”
But he has run out of time
The yellow will not let him stay
The dark lord looks counting his days

No comments: