Tuesday, November 21, 2017

the persian cat finds a mate


The persian cat keeps on disappearing
Come evening he will jump over the walled fence
Say his goodbye and run the night
Though at one time he meowed he couldn't

I put up flower pots act as barrier
Somehow he watches what to do
Observing the other stray cats jump
That gives him his cue

The garden he doesn't stay
He thinks outside is much better
So I follow him one day
I find he has a female cat

Though I talk to him
He shyly walks back home
Every now and then he turns to look at me
As I take my own leisure walk

That's only part of his pretending
Once he gets his meal he starts to jump again
Out he will go to meet his mate
Ignore the dogs watching them

It is advice to keep persian cats at home
Do not allow them to roam
They will attract fleas and ticks
The scratching and grooming will be non-stopping

I believe in free movement
I don't think I will cage the cat
He makes his choice to stay or run

The consequences he has to bear with it

No comments: