Wednesday, November 29, 2017

the persian cat in love


I put up flower pots
Around the concrete fence
Believing the persian cat stays
In the garden by himself

But I was wrong
The great pretender could jump
He learns it from the stray cats
They could find their ways around

Once he showed me
He couldn't come down
So I thought he couldn't jump
I was fooled by the persian cat

Nowadays he hardly stays
He hangs around outside
Playing his time chasing female cats
I have to walk to look for him

Though he will run back
Stopping a few times looking back at me
As if trying to say I am not sporting
Disturbing his romance on the field

Now he has fallen in love
The persian cat with a female cat
Once the female cat makes her calls
The persian cat runs and jumps over the fence

He seems to be possessed by love
He doesn't care what he is doing
Running after the female cat
Like a toy cat in heat

No comments: