Saturday, November 24, 2018

the flea market



The old junks we throw away
Somebody will pick it up and sell
On the flea market for older people
They will gather and bargain

There are many items on display
Every morning to cater to the usual crowd
Cars and motorcycles will park nearby the road
They join the queue to bargain hunt the items

The old record player on display
The used DVD movies and albums
Nuts and bolts; old CDs and handphone covers
Pens, batteries, fans, shoes, old spectacles

Even antennas, screw drivers, knives
There are varieties to choose from
As long as you remember is a flea market
Some items can’t be used anymore

The morning walk stop by to watch
The flea market sellers and their wares
The weather is cool and windy
I walk on to do my morning exercise

I pass the hawkers’ stalls
I walk by the market
I linger on the new Terminal 1
It has been operated yet

It’s good to walk
You don’t need to do
The 10,000 steps a day
You will feel good

No comments: