Monday, November 26, 2018

the persian cat is gone


The Persian cat
I don’t see him for 8 days
He never walks around
He suddenly disappears

I don’t see any sight of him
The Persian cat is gone
Last time there was an Indian couple
They were eyeing the cat

Most likely I feel
The cat is back in his old home
The new owner may have kept him
The children may want the cat

Maybe this time he is really gone
He will greet me in the morning
He will greet me in the night
Now I don’t hear his meow anymore

The Persian cat
I can only say
Thank you for the memories
You came but you went away

Some of his peers too
The stray cats came here for food
They had all disappeared for good
Kutee, Fei Cai, Eygptian face, Black and white
Junggut, Old ginger and Foxy tail

Now Comel is gone
Leaving Chen Long behind
The only black cat drops by as he likes
Sitting behind flower pots for his food

No comments: