Friday, September 14, 2007

SHOCK SHOCK SOCK

Shock after shock after shock what can I say?
Auditor General reports to earth shocking waves
One living up in ill gotten lives others eyes flow with tears
One flying in jet plane others bury under tonnes of earth

Amy Search turning to his religion
Since the day he went to pay homage
In the holy land he gone to seek his peace
Now he talks about his religion less about his bowl and rice
And he even influences his other rock artists to do likewise

So this is shock and shock and shock
I can't say I am in the dark
I only know I have to pay my taxes
Every year the IRD comes to collect

Billions lost in over priced contracts
The greasy hands lent the way
Taxpayers lost in shocking dilemma
Ah ask Amy Search to give a hand

The ranting of religions
The ground swells yet money rules
This is shocking an imam joined the melee
Joining the masses fighting for justice

What can I say?
Shock after shock after shock
The template of many
You know what I mean.......................

No comments: