Sunday, September 23, 2007

SNAKE IN THE GARDEN

On 21 Sept 07 I found a 4.6 feet long snake in my garden. My CCTV camera captured a puppy running into my porch. So I came down to investigate the puppy but I found a 4.6 feet snake crawling on the pearl grass. At first I thought it was a long branch or something but on closer looking it was a snake. The time was 12.45 am. So I took a pole and tried to shove it away. Apparently it had swallowed a toad so it moved slowly. I told the snake silently to go away and next time I saw it again I would kill it. I managed to let the snake go when I lifted it up with my pole and it crawled out to the gaps between the concrete fence and disappeared to the road and gone. I went to check on the toad resting place in the flower pot....Ah the poor fella gone in the snake stomach. Yesterday too I was cautious about the garden area. I peeped every corner and on the grass to see the crawling creature did not come back again. The cat and puppy still come to the garden. I haven't taken drastic measures to exterminate them. Saya memberi peluang untuk binatang-binatang ini sampai saya tak sabar lagi barulah binatang binatang ini jadi kuih muih didalam tanah nanti.

No comments: