Monday, April 27, 2009

the story

Nature story~ by Tja'Sha ♥
Nature story~ by Tja'Sha ♥

Once a while
We hear something out of the ordinary
Of a person poverty to glory
Learning an education
Established into the world
We can see it
In the class rooms; on the streets
The poor students; the weakest ones too
Teachers just don't tell
Most just ignore and carry on with their tasks
Only a few concerned ones will try
To do what can be done....
In a society gearing towards materialistic needs
Helping others always on the second list....
So it is something to tell others
There is always a way home
It may take years
Of sweat and tears
Believing it will help
It is this difference
Persistence to make it works
Story like this
It always brings me going to tears
It reminded me of years
Struggling in my youth
Living in a poor condition
Never knew whether I could make it
I can only say
Persistence pays for me
Now I can live easy
But I always remember where I came
So this story will bring tears to many
I believe some have gone through it before
Maybe not in this story
But on different routes achieving the results
“For the world is for those who are willing to try
Even at odds yet go for the first step
It will make a lot of difference”

No comments: