Monday, April 20, 2009

when nature rule

Hatched humming birds by mstangel
Hatched humming birds by mstangel

The feline night raider
Into the dark night it came
Quietly hunting for its prey
The 3 little birdies on the bamboo plant

When morning came
I saw the birdies' nest gone
Totally disappeared!
I knew it was the cat
I saw one yesterday

I was disappointed
Knowing the birdies gone
That nature rules....
As my eyes searched for clues

In the porch I saw
One birdie dead bitten by ants
Still fresh the time could be dawn
One I found outside the compound
Still alive a few ants got to it
The last one I couldn't find
I concluded the cat took it away
With the birdies' nest completely disappeared

The live little birdie put in a coconut shell
I hope the mother bird will come and feed it there
Else it will die without the feeding routine
The day will decide its fate

No comments: