Saturday, November 29, 2014

the black and white bird


The black and white bird singing
On the palm tree looking everywhere
Under the cloudy sky of white and dark
The bird sings his sad song

He tries many times
The singing echo in the sky
No familiar returning tune
He is alone hopping around

Occasionally he picks up food
In the garden picking up insects and grasshoppers
Hopping with eyes wide angle coverage
The sharp eye and the food intake

If you ask him why?
My partner gets caught in Sedition
Going from house to house to catch food
The notice says no trespassers

Yet my partner flies in
Challenging the owner and his food
The cat gets angry so he is there since
In Sedition cage waiting her fate”

On the palm tree he sings
If you can help me
Chase away the cat
Let my partner go free”

When the lights dim
The black and white bird flies away
Singing his sad tune
My partner under Sedition”

No comments: