Tuesday, October 06, 2015

power is evil


I can't let you go
The smell of the power
I have used it fall in love too
I know the power of authority

I sleep with you
I dream of you too
I know what power can do
It makes me like god

I can take life
I can forgive too
So I can't let you go
The smell of the power

The forces pushing me
Telling me I can't stay a day longer
I have to pack and go
Leave while the going is good

I never listen
I know what power can do
I crush them in body and spirit
I leave them decay in cold storage

I can't let you go
The power sinks into my head
It stays there living like a god
I have lost my soul

In the moonlit night
I see what in the sky
It shatters me to my knees
Power is evil smiling to me

I change quickly
I pray for my sins
When the light shines in
I am free to walk

No comments: