Thursday, October 01, 2015

you hurt me


You hurt me
On our on and off relationships
You take me for a fool
You throw me out when you are fulfilled

You let me out on the street
The tabloids have a field day
Talking about me
It hurts me badly

Maybe I was a fool
Thinking I could bag you in
I stayed on and off
You could only call me

And I came running
Knocking at your doors
But our relationships were rocky
You didn't want to settle down

I am 30 years old woman
You are a 53 years old man
I knew I had the time
But you couldn't care about it

So you dumped me again
Last Thursday you told me to go
I couldn't take it anymore
I took my own life to end the misery

Now I am on obituary page
A lover who got lost and used
Leaving behind the pain and misery
It was better I went this way

You hurt me
On our on and off relationships
You take me for a fool
Maybe I am

No comments: