Monday, September 18, 2006

cleaning house

Cleaning house. I dont like stepping on the ladder. I always feel I am stepping in the air. My whole body tenses up. But I have to clean and wipe the fans - 7 fans but I do 6. I leave out the fan at the patio for another day of cleaning. Maybe some of you arent afraid of height. It reminded me of my former work place where the water tanks were kept on the higher floors. I had to climb up through a ladder. I had tried many times to do it but each time I failed. So one day after a warming up exercise I ran to the steps and I went up to the water tanks area. I was happy that I did. When I wanted to climb down, I had a problem. Never mind I wasnt going to fall down. But it took me awhile to calm myself and I finally climbed down from the water tanks area. The next day I tried again....Psstttt I didnt manage to go up again. The next day after that I watched my workers climbed up and down so easily. They didnt feel anything at all. To them it was a routine job..Now back to my cleaning house on my own. I do manage to step up to 4. This is about how far I could go. I haven't tried going higher than 4 because I know I will get the sweat......but going up lift is nothing to me. I once stayed at level 22 floors. I got a nice view of Penang Island then. Now I have to handle most things on my own in the house...

No comments: