Saturday, September 23, 2006

snatch thieves


courtesy The Star


Snatch thieves on the rise! Yesterday I heard friend said there were snatch thieves along the road leading to the housing estate. They drove in pair in a motorbike. Sometimes they snatched handphones while the targets were talking while walking on the road. Every one suspected the Indonesions were doing it. Some were daring to ask the houseowners to open the gates when they stopped them entering the houses. Tools - parangs. Result fear of losing lives or sustain injuries....this is the factor that mostly used by these snatch thieves. Now I have to pay caution when I go jogging....or opening and entering my house. I go back to the new house at around 11-11.30 at night. Day time I spend my day in the other house. It has become a routine of sorts but I always drive in different roads to reach my destination. I can't allow the same routine to be a target next time so I better plan now........I think the economy isnt good for most people. When the jobs are plenty, no crimes really happening. It is only when jobs are hard to come by, the desperate people go for desperate measures. When one needs to survive, one has to do what it takes to keep alive!!!!!!!!

No comments: