Monday, September 11, 2006

good food







When I found something good in the area I stay, suddenly or a few months later; I couldnt find it anymore. Especially food!The best in my area now are roti canai, capati, puree(it is the best I ate so far soft and crunchy), beehoon siam, laksa and roast duck(but I can't find anyone to beat Pulau Tikus duck rice in Penang) Durians too. I can't find the man who sell durians during Wednesday pasar malam(night market) Last time I bought from him I had my stomach full of durians. I spent about $250/- on durians. Before I ate my durians under the big old tree in a small town. It reminded me of my kampung days. I managed to get D24 but it wasnt so often I could get good durians. Papayas are yo yo....Sometimes sweet most times no taste at all. The next on my list is grapes. One should eat the whole fruit including seeds in it. It is suppose to kill cancer cells in the body ( I mean the grapes fruit seeds) I use to take a spoonful of honey in the morning. It helps to maintain one's health. (Prophet Muhammad pbuh used to do that in his life and he used to encourage his followers to do that and he didnt suffer any major diseases in his life)

No comments: