Tuesday, September 05, 2006

traffic fines reduce














Police decide to reduce traffic fines for most types of traffic offences. It is I think to get money than collecting zero in hefty fines. The Police may be right on this remedy but the question is will there be reduced traffic accidents? Nowadays most motorists seem blind to the traffic laws of the country. I am sure majority will be below 35 years of age - where speed seems to be king for men and women. I am always careful on T-junction cornering. I always find motorists or cyclists zoom by without knowing the consequences of their action. Why can't they stop for a few seconds? I had my fair share of near missed accidents on the T-junctions. On the road I have to look out for the cyclists who cycle on the wrong direction flow. Of course they dont follow traffic rules. And at night it becomes worst. I can't see them on the road. No lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hello where are the police? Ai..yoh lu tak tahu? Tak cukup orang nak tangkap...Ask these traffic offenders to do community services in their areas for the reduction of their fines. No favours to anybody because laws are enacted to be obeyed by all citizens irrespective of positions.In this way these people will learn to avoid getting traffice fines. Obey traffic rules save lives.

No comments: