Thursday, September 14, 2006

house deed

Image Preview




Today I got my house deed after a year wait. Initially the letter was posted to my former address and was redirected back to my current residence. I couldnt understand the lawyer's work. The firm knew how to send to my currrent address when asking for payment to complete the transaction of the housing deed. When asked to collect the housing deed the firm sent it all the way to the wrong address. You think lawyer knows about marketing and sales.....I guess lawyers are in the dark about product and services. So the title deed came home. Now is the next one.....delivery date in March 2007 but the physical unit is almost ready. It faces a nice landscaping where I can go for my exercise - jog around the green with trees and grasses on the slopes...and it is not far away from the landscaped lake surrounding. This house in Bandar Seri Botani is basically a retreat....I am going to enjoy my life hehehe. My base is still the present houses here. I dont know yet whether I will buy a property back in my home town in the Klang Valley.....think about it next year 2007....

No comments: