Saturday, September 16, 2006

clearwater sanctuary golf resort






Gone to the Floral fest at Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort in Stone Elephant. The place is quiet on Saturday. Reached the golf course around 12.oo something. I missed the first directional sign written 2km to the golf course but I drove nearly to Batu Gajah town. The sign should read say 500 meter turn right if one is driving through Kellie Castle way. So I missed the turn. Then I reversed the car when I saw I was hitting Batu Gajah town. So I was right. I saw the T-junction going to Clearwater Sanctuary, drove for less than 1km turned left all the way until I saw the security post. The guard was friendly. I got a visitor pass and I drove right in. As I saw the golf course first time, I saw it as a quiet place to relax. Of course the lakes are man made of those times of the heyday of the tin mining years. Most of the trees of old remain on the ground and the lakes have become backdrop for the tee-off. I am not a golfer though I did play the game. I am towards jogging, walking, indoor exercises and some basic martial art. Then walked around the place. The direction signs for the floral fest were non existence. Finally I managed to locate it. It was at the back of the club house. Floral fest......majority orchid plants. I was disappointed because I dont plant it in my garden. I managed to buy jawa palm trees and lime tree. Had lunch facing the lake with the cool breeze blowing. After that I drove back home....

No comments: