Thursday, November 23, 2006

anabess - the energy saving device

The anabess energy saving device has not proven its claim of saving upto 40%. I bought the gadget thinking that it can reduce the electricity bill. But it doesn't happen so far. I dont have to wait for end of the month to get and compare result. I use to record the meter readings everyday which I practiced in my former company and now at home. So immediately I can determine my saving. You can just imagine my frustration that before I installed the device the meter reading was fluctuating between 16-17 unit per day. When I installed the energy saving device sometimes it is 15 unit at times it shot up 19 units while yesterday was 17 units. Looking at its trend it means I only save 1 unit which to me is no saving at all. The energy saving device costs $349.00. Today the Sales Manager came to look at my new house. She checked where I put the device took some photographs and if I am not finding any saving from the device the company is willing to refund back my money. I did go to another company where a Malay woman demonstrated how her own company device worked. The more bulbs use the cost of energy drops as demonstrated on its equipment. Likewise it should apply on my case....the more I use it should be distributed fairly without incurring higher cost of units use. In my case I think it doesnt happen. On the whole I only manage to save something like 10-15% out of its claim of upto 40%. In this case my payback will be 30 months instead of 12 months. Provided I dont increase my electrical appliances usage in the house

No comments: