Saturday, November 11, 2006

money politics



Image Preview




Money politics in the party ACA can't investigate. So if the public officials involved with it, these leaders will be free to administer the country. Likewise every body better joins a political party and played money politics in the sly..It isnt easy to catch those who indulge in money politics to gain promotion in the party leadership. Are we telling the people this is the right way? I think I better reconsider my party membership which I had lapsed it for many years. Basically I moved from one branch to another and nobody seemed interested in my membership even at one time I talked to the state chairman but nothing came out of it. I think the party leaders send the wrong signal to the masses. Although it is a party affair, it is still corruption no matter what term one used to describe it. ACA must step in to investigate without fear or favour..But my guess it won't happen....as one councillor puts it every one doing it so I do it too


Malaysia.....watch your steps. There are too many potholes on the roads

No comments: