Wednesday, November 22, 2006

something happening in the country









Mascargo heist in Penang. The biggest thievery in the country valued at $47million! 20 welding parangs gang took control over 17 workers and transported computer chips in 2 lorries and got away in the early morning. Some one had SMS to the company a week ago yet nothing was prepared to control the perimeters until this heist in the country. As usual finger pointing will fly. Last night the police managed to nap 2 Indian forwarding clerks for investigation. By now the authority believed the chips had arrived somewhere out of the country. Prime Minister said he welcome criticisms but when his own party official did it every leader wants to punish Mukhriz until he had to admit he regret what he said. I think he shouldn't apologise for his statement. What's new in PM's presidential address? To truth he wanted is more time to blend his agenda. He has no idea what he wants. Say one thing and then does something else. No wonder his party leaders went overboard on the Seditious Act but he never even cautioned his party leaders/delegates in the UMNO assembly...Now the whole country knew about the antics of these bankrupt leaders in the party. They dare not talk about cronism, corruption, projects, accountability, transparency, responsibility etc. Because one delegate said he was stupid because some one was more stupid and I think they are very stupid...Hidup UMNO hidup Melayu without Hidup Malaysia where will they be in the end? In the moon perhaps? They should remember.."dont build on porous ground it will collapse in the end" On the roads there are still people never want to follow traffic rules. Some double park on the parking bays denying others a parking space. I had seen it quite often even in my own parking area....sang kancil double parked and the driver just coolly walked away to her apartment(Now I dont park there anymore. I have shifted my cars to my new house so I have my own parking bays. I still go back to the old house because most of my things are hiding there which will remain so. I am not shifting my things to my new house) Finally the police managed to catch the Malay woman who SMSed about Azahar Mansor baptising Malays youth or something in regards to religion. Didnt she know it is a very sensitive subject though the Constitution guaranteed religious freedom? Police too should arrest the Perak Mufti for relaying it in his sermon in the mosque. He should promptly relayed it to the police or the religious authority to take the appropriate action. As it was found out later, there was nothing about it. Why people want to create racial tension in the country? Taliban style? They dont have anything to do....

No comments: