Sunday, November 12, 2006

sanitary pad





A school in Malacca apologised to the female students for uplifting their skirts.....oh my the culprit?....to find out who threw a sanitary pad. The school teachers went for witch hunting trying to find out who was uncivicly throwing away the sanitary pad in the rest rooms. The school teachers what have they trained to do? They forgot about privacy...I think the whole female school teachers should be retrained to understand what is privacy....Luckily the parents didnt fail a law suit to claim for personal damages in the lives of the students. I wonder what will be the emotional setback these students will face in their lives. Bearing in mind, it isnt an offence or as if a thievery has occurred. The emotional trauma will not be assessed now. The authority had moved in swiftly after the parents complained. The school teachers should advice nicely and properly that one should take care of one personal hygiene. Throwing a personal sanitary pad anywhere shouldn't encouraged but it should be in a proper place. Do the school provide the facility? I doubt it has. Of course I should say I won't know because I came from all boys school then.(Now my former school is co-ed) I hope proper guidelines should be introduced or advice the girls what to do. This is part of the teachers' job beside teaching..

No comments: