Tuesday, November 21, 2006

toyota after sales service -Below average

On the way to the city I collected my last rattan chair for the new house. Earlier the guy kept the wrong rattan chairs for me. His company deals in export of rattan good overseas besides selling to the locals. It is of good hardy material and it costs me $90. So altogether I bought 4 rattan chairs for the patio cum garden area with a waterfall fountain up to the ceiling and a garden of many green plants and palm trees of yellow and red. I am living like a Lord in my own little kingdom...rasa macam itu kalau tidak bila nak buat kan? My mission was the Toyota workshop cum sales office. I wanted what the technician could tell me about my problem of my car remote alarm system. I have the problem of sometimes ok sometimes no response. You can imagine when the alarm go off when I can't open my car. From morning waited until nearly lunch time I managed to get it done. Prior to that I went to the show room to look at the Yaris car and a salesman came. I asked him did he know the cobra alarm guy and he said yes he did. So I told him I was rather annoyed to wait for so long and I said he did his best to sell cars but backup services were bad. He agreed with me. Because of this I told him I am not going to buy Toyota cars...why should I when I have to wait for so long? In fact one guy said he would look for him but nothing happened. Then asked another guy he called the operator asked to page him. After waiting like more than half an hour he finally came. He looked at it and took the car alarm and did the switching only...Initially I tried it didnt work so that give me the sour mood. I didnt go back in because I didnt think I want to sit and wait for hours again. When I reached home, I cuba lagi....bingo it is okay! I have made up my mind I would not buy a toyota car.....

No comments: