Monday, November 13, 2006

new home improvements

Today Signature Kitchen staff came to take measurement for the wardrobes in all the rooms. After months of doing nothing, finally decided to ask the company to do it. I was thinking on the local carpenter who did the kitchen cabinet. But I didnt like the finished product on the joints. It was not a smooth finished though on the whole it looked presentable at times it looked a bit of class standing from afar. The other part is sourcing for television - LCD, plasma or HDTV and home theatre music system. I am buying everything new. I dont bring along my entertainment units from the other house. Whatever it is in that house, it stays there permanently. I guess I will wait for Christmas sale which is coming up next month. There is always bargain to be found. Currently I go to the old house to watch TV and listen to music and not forgetting my surfing net. In fact I spend alot of times on the net.

No comments: