Wednesday, November 08, 2006

mazda 323 1.5

My Mazda car got morning sickness. Because we refer cars as 'she'. So this Mazda got running low when her engine suddenly dies off. I start the car she wakes up and dies off again. I tried a few times to resuscitate her she goes down. My whole body is sweating trying to bring the engine to start. The morning sunshine is hot and I am trying hard to start the car. Finally she comes alive! I engage into gears and off I go. I put into 3 gear until I arrive at her usual workshop and explain the problem and leave the car there. Now the verdict I receive....It is the loose hose that caused me the problem. So I guess it is the workshop fault because they are the ones who handle the car's surgery- changing her brain with a reconditoned 1.5 engine.....

No comments: