Thursday, May 10, 2007

felda scheme

Felda scheme is initiated to help the poor Malaysians irrespective of race and religion. It is a normal way to let the poor enrich themselves through their hardwork on the land. But the administrators forget about it and only help the Malays in the scheme. The leaders of the component parties didnt complain at all. Until it is over 2 decades the whole concept seems to be for one race. It isnt too late to right the wrong on the Felda scheme. I read there are many non-malay farmers in the country squating on state land for decades without titles to the land. The BN government should group these people and give them land to cultivate. I am sure these farmers will make the country grow. Perhaps it is time to change government. Nobody will lose sleep over it except the leaders in BN. Britain change leader and change party to rule the country. US too follow the same strategy. Indonesia too. In Malaysia BN leaders never dare to change. They want wealth and stability for themselves. Only when they feel they are going to lose then they pump in money to buy votes (eg Ijok and Macap) Dont get me wrong. I belong to one of the component parties of BN. I haven't resigned in the party yet. I am getting very fed up with the ways BN is doing things. BNM never really doing the job. Only when CAP wrote articles on it then BNM acted on it. Even then only a minimum change. If banks want to improve services,it should be their own expenses. Yet the customers have to pay for it. This is nonsense. Our Finance Minister too doesnt know what is going on in the country. Sometimes I wonder does he know about accountancy and economics....Now I water the garden and plants; now I see a bird nest in my garden. The next few days there will be eggs and then it will hatch and then the birdies will sing..Nature order of renewal....only humans make it so complicated...

No comments: