Thursday, May 24, 2007

nalla quits

Nalla going to quit PKR. He joined the party last August 2006 and now he wants to quit citing interference from Anwar Ibrahim. He was promised to contest in Ijok but had to give way to Tan Sri Khalid and now he had to give way on his VP bid though he secured the most nominations. Followers must know what the leader's vision. He joins PKR to help the party and the country and not for personal glory or whatever reasons that he may have. I should think a man of his calibre should know what the leadership wants. Politics is a dirty business.....one must be able to stomach it otherwise dont join the wagon. The rides are bumpy and hot; it isnt a free flow neither it is a cool ride. So I hope he should consider his view on the larger picture of a party. Give way doesnt one loses face.....one may get it back in another way because everything will go into a circle.....one month or one year or five years or decades even to get it but it will be sweet anyway. Look at the ants. No matter how much I pour water on it, the ants will come back to make its nest. Today I pour water in the morning by evening I see the ants making home in that spot again. When I do it, the ants will just give way to me. I feel happy now the ants have gone but after a few hours later they are back. It is the attitude of a person's perception. Leaders and followers should know the bigger picture; it is a team that benefit not a personal glory or needs...Leaders know 90% followers grab the 10%..

No comments: