Wednesday, May 09, 2007

where have the people gone?

A retiree proposes to a woman for marriage. The man aged 97 years old wanted to marry the woman from Perak who find life a struggle since her husband died. He is lonely and he wanted companionship. So far Datuk Michael Chong can't contact the woman. Maybe the guy has good intentions though he hardly can listen. But I dont know about the woman....dont jump from a pan to a fire Nowadays there are many singles (man and woman) running around in the city or towns. Jobs and careers and having no time to find a suitable mate. Like Raja Nazrin Shah finally settles by aged 50 years old. Personally I dont have the knowledge about these career people. I spend my time in the net and I dont get out to socialize....I leave it far behind. I guess I have enough of it. Now I can do what I want with the time I have. MCA is doing a good job on promoting the Cupid Club for singles. Lately I dont hear the club organizing activities for singles.....maybe very successful already......

Malaysia few jobs many hunters....no time for relationships

No comments: